The Port of Regensburg is located on the Danube near Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Regensburg, a municipality of Bavaria, Germany, is the capital of the Upper Palatinate District and Regensburg County, and the residence of the bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Regensburg. Regensburg is located in Upper Bavaria, where the Danube and Regen rivers meet. It is about 88 kilometers northwest of Nuremberg, about 104 kilometers south is Munich, and about 113 kilometers southwest is Augsburg, covering an area of 80.76 square meters. Kilometers, population 133,525 (2008), is the fifth largest city in Bavaria after Munich, Nuremberg, Augsburg, and Würzburg. The pillar industry in Regensburg is the processing industry, including automobile manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, electronics and microelectronics.
The port of Regensburg consists of several inner ports and transshipment points. This is the northernmost port of the Danube, located on the riverside between 2373 km and 2379 km.
It is basically divided into four parts:
- ⊙ Osthafen Port, (built from 1960 to 1961 and 1970 to 1972), the address is 2,773 kilometers (right) on the Danube.
- ⊙ Oil port terminal, the lane is 2776.4 kilometers away from the Danube.
- ⊙ Westport Terminal, built from 1906 to 1910 (Luitpoldhafen), located at 2776.4 kilometers from the Danube.
- ⊙ Passenger ship terminal, Donausüdarm is 2779 kilometers (left).