Our highly-efficient import and export customs clearance services are designed to take the complexity out of the customs process.
First of all, our expert team has extensive knowledge of intricacies of the shipping industry. They have a good command of the complicated and changing regulations set by customs all over the world.
Secondly, we offer 24*7 customer support services in multiple languages and give professional advice on matters relating to customs. We will go to every length to ensure a worry-free experience for you even in a challenging environment.
Thirdly, we give priority to customs clearance so your products can have a smooth journey when crossing international borders. We endeavor to move your products to the destination in time, while reducing your hassle and minimizing the risks.
Last bu not least, we are licensed by Customs for import and export clearance, granting you the smooth and simplified customs procedures.
At Seabay Logistics, we serve as the bridge linking the customs authorities and our customers, increasing the efficiency in communication. Our extensive network of customs brokers is of much help, too. Together we can facilitate the importing and exporting by ensuring the prompt cargo release.
1) Assisting in the preparation of documentation required by the customs
2) Handling the pre-customs entry & customs clearance
3) Importing and exporting on your behalf if you are not licensed
4) Providing quarantine and fumigation services when there is a need
5) Sampling your products for testing and inspection to ensure better compliance if needed
6) Handling the verification of the HS code for your products
7) Taking care of the relevant duties and taxes and filing the drawback claims for you
8) Assuring you that we will try our best to minimize or even hedge the clearance delays
1) Handling consolidated shipments in an economical manner
2) Packing & repacking & crating
3) Measuring the weight, dimension, and volume of your shipment
4) Providing you with accurate and complete documentation
5) Coordinating with customs brokers at destination
6) Conducting cargo inspections with supervision
7) Devanning & Distribution
8) Paying D/O fees to carriers for the following customs clearance and delivery services
Quotation of all types of used containers with photo and specifications are available upon request.
©2022 Seabay International Freight Forwarding Ltd. All rights Reserved