Lianyungang Port (Port of Lianyungang, city port five-character code: CNLYG:, 32, CN) is located in Haizhou Bay in the western part of the Yellow Sea. Lianyungang Port was built in 1933, and the Longhai Railway was extended to this place in 1934. In the same year, the port was opened as an outlet for the Longhai Railway. Lianyungang Port was named Lianyungang because of the natural barrier Liandao and Yuntai Mountain on both sides of the harbor basin. It was originally named Lianyungang. In 1963, Xinhailian City was renamed Lianyungang City, so the port was renamed Lianyungang Port. The main port area of Lianyungang Port is composed of Mayao Port Area, Miaoling Port Area, Xugou Port Area, and Qitai Port Area. The Guanhe Port Area, Xuxu Port Area and Ganyu Port Area are currently being built in the north and south wings of the main port area.
The largest seaport in Jiangsu Province, one of the three main port areas in the three main port areas of the 25 main ports along the coast of China, 12 regional hub ports and the Yangtze River Delta port group. Lianyungang Port has obvious geographical advantages. It connects the Yangtze River Delta in the south, the Bohai Bay in the north, and Northeast Asia across the sea to the east. It also connects the central and western regions to Central Asia and Europe in the west through the Longhai Railway. It has an important strategic position in the coordinated development of regional economy.
As the most convenient and economic port of entry and exit in the central and western regions of China and even Central Asian countries, Lianyungang Port Group relies on the coordinated development of the five major sectors of terminal loading and unloading, modern logistics, port construction, port industry, and comprehensive services to accelerate the development of cargo handling ports. Hong Kong, elements together in Hong Kong, Hong Kong industry support, green and harmonious transition of Hong Kong, port throughput for many years maintained an average growth of 17%, container port in Jiangsu ranked first large dry ports mouth ninth, 23 ports in the world, the basic realization This has led to deep-water channels, specialization of wharves, network integration, park characteristics, equipment modernization, and application informatization.
Lianyungang Port has all kinds of specialized berths, the largest berth is 300,000 tons, and the annual design throughput exceeds 100 million tons; the construction of the 300,000-ton channel has been accelerated, and the main channel has been dredged to 250,000 tons; there are containers, groceries, and passengers. There are nearly 60 cargo liner routes; relying on the complete collection and distribution system, direct trains for bulk cargo and bulk grain, as well as container domestic and transit trains, and more than ten inland "dry ports" have been established to build various types of logistics Park; it has a port "one-stop" service center and modern information platform, and has a first-class customs clearance environment in China.
Taking advantage of strategic opportunities such as Jiangsu coastal development, national east, middle and west cooperation demonstration zone, integration of the Yangtze River Delta, and national innovative pilot cities, Lianyungang Port is under the guidance of the "one body and two wings" port planning, with a regional international hub port and container trunk port. As the goal, speed up the construction of an important integrated transportation hub in my country, the most convenient access to the sea and opening windows along the Longhai-Lanxin line, and an important international transportation hub between Asia and Europe, and become a new Eurasian continental bridge with strong radiation and driving capabilities. Eastern bridgehead.
- Focusing on container and bulk cargo transportation, as well as customer transportation and general-purpose bulk cargo transportation, we will vigorously develop a comprehensive port area with bonded and logistics functions, including five operation areas of Mayao, Miaoling, Xugou, Dike, and Qitai.
- The main port area now has 250,000-ton waterways, more than 50 productive berths, the largest bulk berth of 300,000 tons, and the container berth of 100,000 tons. All kinds of specialized berths are available, with an annual design throughput of nearly 100 million tons. From 2012 to 2015, two 100,000-ton container berths, five 100,000-150,000-ton bulk bulk berths, general berths and four 50,000-ton liquid bulk berths will be built.
- Ganyu Port Area started as a service to the port-side industries of the rear fine chemicals and processing industries, and gradually developed into a comprehensive port area serving the rear port-side industries and hinterland economic services. It mainly focuses on the transportation of liquid bulk, bulk and general cargo, and is reserved for development. container shipping. The port will be opened for operation in 2012, with a 50,000-ton level channel, three 50,000-ton level general berths and one 50,000-ton level liquid bulk berth built in advance, and two 100,000-ton level general berths and 100,000 tons will be built in the future. Level waterway.
The former Mishima Port Area is mainly reserved for the development of oil transportation
- Relying on the port industry to start, Xuwei Port District has gradually developed into a comprehensive port area with hinterland economic development and rear port industry services, mainly for dry bulk cargo, liquid bulk cargo, and bulk and general cargo transportation, with long-term development set aside Container transportation function. The port will be opened for operation in 2013. In the early stage, a 100,000-ton level channel, two 100,000-150 thousand-ton level general berths and two 50,000-ton level liquid bulk berths will be built. In 2015, a 300,000-ton level channel and a 300,000-ton level channel will be built. Tonnage crude oil terminal.
- Guanhe Port Area: It is mainly used for the transportation of bulk, groceries and chemicals, taking into account the function of ship repairing and building. There is an existing 20,000-ton waterway at Guanhekou Gate. In 2013, four general-purpose berths of 20,000-30,000-ton level were built and the port was opened for operation.
National Low-Carbon Pilot Port
- Focus on the equipment for ship shore power technology, the implementation of LED green lighting, joint research and development and promotion of the use of large-tonnage LNG loaders, recovery of gas station oil and gas, electrical energy feedback systems, etc., to reduce energy consumption and loss.
- Focus on improving the storage yard reverse transportation process, transforming the door machine energy feedback device, applying belt conveyor transportation and energy-saving technology for bulk ore operations, and improving energy utilization and production efficiency.
- Focus on the construction of a port energy consumption monitoring platform, a port iron-water combined transport information service platform, an intelligent production scheduling system for bulk cargo terminals, and a port logistics public information platform, deepen the research and development and debugging of the sea-land combined transport, sea-river combined transport information system, and actively promote the "Internet of Things" technology. "Smart Port" construction.
- Actively utilize new energy sources such as solar energy, geothermal energy, and LNG, and focus on accelerating the application of natural gas vehicles and ships, and the application of wind-solar complementary technologies.
National Science and Technology Demonstration Post
- Lianyungang Port relies on the green smart port construction and operation technology demonstration project platform, and continuously develops and promotes the application of various new technologies, which has greatly enhanced the port's scientific and technological innovation capabilities and comprehensive competitiveness, and has become the country's first technology demonstration port.
- The focus is on the technology of soft soil reinforcement by underwater vacuum preloading, navigable water depth of silt deep water channel, complete set of technology for deep water soft foundation new bank structure engineering, comprehensive utilization of silt coastal dredging soil, and numerical simulation of three-dimensional sediment back siltation of deep water channel in windy days Technology and other research and application. Among them, the underwater vacuum preloading and strengthening of soft soil technology can save more than 50% of the project investment compared with the traditional dredging and riprap replacement. The focus includes the development and application of high-voltage frequency conversion digital marine shore power technology, LNG clean energy, port energy automation monitoring and management system, iron and water intermodal transportation information service platform, port inspection and port linkage information platform, and port intelligent dispatching system.
- Marine shore power technology means that when the ship is in a port, the ship’s generator is stopped and the power is switched to land power. The power of shore power provided by the port should be able to meet the power demand of all power facilities after the ship is berthed. As a world-first and internationally leading new technology, the marine shore power technology not only has obvious effects on energy saving and emission reduction, but also achieves low-carbon and environmental protection, and can also save more than 30% of fuel costs. Since the ships at berth no longer use fuel oil to provide energy, the carbon dioxide emissions of the ships to the port can be reduced to zero.
- "One interface, easy operation, high voltage on board, and uninterrupted power supply" are the salient features of Lianyungang marine shore power technology. It can be applied to ro-ro passenger ships, bulk carriers, container ships and cruise ships other than oil tankers. This technology Has been raised to the national standard. At present, Lianyungang Port is making every effort to promote the construction of "the first domestic container green demonstration route".
In 2012, Lianyungang Port Holding Group Co., Ltd., Hong Kong North Shipping, and Zhenjiang Kechuang Electric jointly registered Jiangsu Xinhang Electric Co., Ltd., focusing on the research and development, production and sales of marine electrical and marine shore power products.
Demonstration post of combined iron and water transport
- Since the opening of the New Eurasian Continental Bridge in 1992, Lianyungang Port has undertaken more than half of the transit container transportation volume and is the “main carrier port of international and domestic container iron-water combined transport” along the coast of China. In 2012, Hong Kong completed 303,000 TEUs of combined iron and water transportation and 78,000 TEUs of land bridge transit transportation, ranking first among coastal ports in the country.
- Lianyungang Port has opened to Zhengzhou, Xi’an, Chengdu, Alashankou, Taojiazhai, Xining, Yinchuan, Houma, Wuxi, Jiexiu and other container domestic trains and to Almaty and Moscow 2 international trains; There are 5 transit container passages in Shankou, Erlian, Manzhouli, Horgos, and Kashgar; domestic trains such as Nanyang, Xiangfan, and Fuyang are planned to open.
- Among them, the Lianyungang Port to Alashankou train is the train with the largest volume and the best operating efficiency among the original Ministry of Railways and China Railway Container Station, and it is designated as a boutique and demonstration train. The "Five Ding" trains from Lianyungang to Xining (Taojiazhai) and Xining (Taojiazhai) to Wuxi have sufficient sources of goods, and have obvious radiation effects on the two places. They are recognized as the most stable and successful "Five Dings" in the operation of coastal ports in the country. "One of the trains. Three corridors and six trains from Lianyungang to Alashankou, Taojiazhai, and Zhengzhou have realized passenger-car operation.
Lianyungang Port is located in the central part of my country’s ten thousand li sea borders, northeast of Jiangsu Province, connected to the Yangtze River Delta in the south, the Bohai Bay in the north, northeast Asia across the sea, and the central and western regions and even Central Asia in the west through the Longhai Railway. It is a new Eurasian continent. The starting point of the east end of the bridge and the convenient access to the sea in the central and western regions of my country have a very advantageous geographical location.
Port waters: The waters of Lianyungang Port start from the south of the Guanhekou in the south and reach the Xiuzhenhekou in the north. The Guanhe port area is the water area downstream of the Guanhe Bridge.
The land area of the port is as follows:
Lianyungang District is the main port area of Lianyungang Port (from Zhongshan East Road in the south, to the north of West Dike in the north, about one kilometer, from Huangshizui in the west, and to the land enclosed by Qitaizui and the shoreline of the terminal in the east). The total area of the territory is 14.9 square kilometers. Focusing on container and bulk cargo transportation, as well as customer transportation and general bulk cargo transportation, vigorously develop a comprehensive port area with functions such as bonded and logistics, mainly including five operation areas of Mayao, Miaoling, Xugou, Dike, and Qitai .
Ganyu Port Area
The Ganyu Port Area in the north wing (the land bounded by the Xiuzhen River Mouth in the north, National Highway 204 in the west, Longwang River Mouth in the south, and the shoreline of the wharf in the east) has a planned total land area of about 79.8 square kilometers. Relying on the port industry to start, it has gradually developed into a comprehensive port area serving the economic development of the hinterland and the rear port industry, mainly for dry bulk, liquid bulk, and bulk and general cargo transportation, and reserved for the long-term development of container transportation. Features.
Xuxu Port District
The Xuxu Port Area in the south wing (starting from Zikou in the east, adjacent to the planned Provincial Highway 226 in the south, near Fangyanggang Gate in the west, and the land enclosed by the shoreline of the wharf in the north) has a total planned land area of 43.3 square kilometers. Relying on the port industry to start, it has gradually developed into a comprehensive port area serving the economic development of the hinterland and the rear port industry, mainly for dry bulk, liquid bulk, and bulk and general cargo transportation, and reserved for the long-term development of container transportation. Features.
Guanhe Port Area
The South Wing Guanhe Port Area (bounded by the Hebin Road behind the port area, the land area enclosed by the river-facing side and the front line of the wharf) has a planned land area of 46.3 square kilometers. It focuses on the transportation of bulk cargo and chemical products, taking into account the function of ship repair and building, and mainly serves the local economic development.
Former Mishima Port Area
The former Mishima port area in the north wing is planned to rely on one of the three islands of Cheniushan, Pingshan, or Dashan Island to form a large-scale petrochemical dedicated port area, mainly for oil transportation, and mainly serve the development of large-scale petrochemical industries.
Berth operating area
As of the end of 2014, Lianyungang Port had a total of 63 productive berths, including 60 berths above 10,000 tons, with a total capacity of 140 million tons. They are: 48 productive berths in Lianyungang District, including 47 berths above 10,000 tons; 5 productive berths in Xuwei Port District, 5 berths above 10,000 tons; 6 productive berths in Guanhe Port District, 10,000-ton berths There are 4 berths above; 4 productive berths in Ganyu Port Area and 4 berths above 10,000 tons.
After years of construction, Lianyungang District has now formed four major operation areas: Qitai, Mayao, Miaoling, and Xugou. It has been preliminarily completed with transportation organization management, intermediate conversion loading, loading and unloading storage, multimodal transportation, communication information, port supporting services, etc. A large-scale comprehensive port area with basic functions.
Xugou Operating Area
The operation area is located on the easternmost side of the port area. Taking the flood drainage ditch in the area as the boundary, the west area of the Xugou operation area is on the west, and the east area of the Xugou operation area is on the east. The natural coastline length is 1.8km and 1.4km respectively. The plan layout is along the bank, and the land area is It has a total area of 2.02 million square meters and a depth of 0.4-0.8km. There are 12 existing berths, including 1 passenger terminal, and 3 general-purpose bulk cargo berths under construction. The shoreline of the wharf is 2,510 meters, with a comprehensive passing capacity of 9.83 million tons. The collection and distribution are mainly railways and highways.
1. Berth 55 #—59#
55 #—59# Berth: General Bulk Cargo Berth 55#—57# The berth is a general bulk berth under construction. The total length of the berth is 880 meters, the front water depth is 15 meters, and the berthing level of ships is 100,000 tons. .
58# and 59# are the general bulk cargo berths that have been built. The length of the berths is 300 meters and 280 meters respectively. The berthing capacity is 70,000 tons. At present, the main cargo types are coke and metal ore, with a total throughput of 2.9 million. Ton.
2. Berth 61 #—69#
61 #—69# Berths: General San Miscellaneous Berth 61#—66# Each berth has a length of 180-222 meters, the water depth of the pier front is 10.5 meters, and the berthing level of ships is 50,000 tons. These berths are equipped with 26 gantry cranes, of which 8 have a lifting capacity of 25 tons, 9 have a lifting capacity of 16 tons, and 9 have a lifting capacity of 10 tons. In addition, berth #61 is equipped with a pipeline for conveying cement, and berth #66 is equipped with a heating pipeline for conveying asphalt, sulfur and other chemicals.
67#—69# The berth is currently leased to COSCO Dockyard to carry out ship repair business and is expected to expire in 2013.
3. Passenger terminal berths
Lianyungang has two passenger and cargo liners to and from Incheon and Pingze, South Korea, two times a week each, belonging to Lianyungang China-Korea Ferry Co., Ltd. At present, the passenger terminal is only borrowed berths for berthing, and there is no professional roll-on passenger terminal. . In the near future, Lianyungang will start preparations for the construction of a passenger terminal to change the situation of passenger ships borrowing berths.
Miaoling Operating Area
The Miaoling operation area is located on the north side of Miaoling Mountain. The natural coastline is 3.5km long, and the plan is arranged along the bank and jetty. The depth of the land is 0.4km~0.7km, and the land area is 1.88 million square meters. There are 15 production berths above 10,000 tons, with a total berth length of 4435m and a comprehensive throughput capacity of 50.5 million tons, of which the container throughput capacity is 2.85 million TEU, which are transported by railways and highways. There are 2 existing coal berths (38#, 39#), 1 35,000-ton bulk grain berth (33#), and 1 150,000-ton iron ore berth in Lianyungang District. 34#) and 9 specialized berths (24#～32#) of 20,000 to 100,000 ton-class container berths are concentrated in the Miaoling operation area.
1. 24 #—32# berth: container terminal berth
There are nine container terminal berths, which are constructed in three phases. The total length of the berth coastline is 2884 meters, of which the front water depth of the 24#~27# berth is 16.5 meters, the front water depth of the 29# and 30# berths is 15 meters, which can meet the loading and unloading needs of a 100,000-ton container ship.
2. Berth #33
The length of berth #33 in the grain terminal berth is 280 meters, the front water depth is 12 meters, the berthing capacity is 35,000 tons, and the designed annual handling capacity of the berth is 2 million tons. The berth is equipped with two continuous ship loading and unloading equipment (with loading and unloading capabilities) connected by a belt conveyor system. The loading and unloading capacity of each device is 550 tons per hour.
3. Berth 34 #—36#
The ore terminal berth 34# is the main berth of the ore terminal. The length of the berth is 345 meters, the front water depth is 16.2 meters, and the maximum berthing capacity is 150,000 tons. The lengths of the 35# and 36# berths are both 225 meters, the front water depth is 11 meters, and the berthing capacity is 25,000 tons.
4. Berths 38# and 39#: coal terminal berths
Berths 38# and 39# form a continuous front line dedicated to coal loading and unloading. The length of berth #38 is 236 meters, and the length of berth #39 is 240 meters. The front water depth of Berth No. 39 is 13.5 meters and the berthing capacity is 50,000 tons, while the front water depth of Berth No. 38 is relatively shallow, only 9 meters, and the berthing capacity is 16,000 tons. The front water depth and the length of the dock limit the development of berths. The two berths are equipped with a double belt conveyor system, which connects two ship unloaders, with a design capacity of 3,000 tons per hour, which is shared by the two berths.
Horse waist operating area
The Mayao operation area is located in the middle of the south bank of the Strait. The natural coastline is 1.2km long, protected by the flag platform and Miaoling operation area, and the layout is a narrow jetty. There are 14 existing production berths, of which 13 are 10,000-ton berths, with a comprehensive throughput capacity of 7.15 million tons, an average land depth of 0.2km, and an area of 500,000 square meters. The collection and distribution are mainly railways, including bulk cargo and liquids. Berths for chemicals and general bulk cargo.
1. Berths No. 1-13
1-13: Berths No. 1-13 are 2247 meters long, effectively forming a single terminal group, which is mainly used for loading and unloading general-purpose general cargo and some small bags of bulk cargo. The water depth at the front of the wharf ranges from 7 meters to 12.2 meters. The overall berthing capacity of these berths is between 10,000 to 20,000 tons. Berths 9 and 4 can reliably berth 35,000 tons of ships, and berth 11 can reliably berth 50,000. Tonnage ships. These berths have a total of 31 gantry cranes with a lifting capacity of 10 to 16 tons. The gantry crane is equipped with grabs to load and unload bulk goods.
2. Berth No. 14: Coal Terminal Berth
This berth is dedicated to export coal to the domestic market. The berth length is 162 meters, the front water depth is 10.2 meters, and the berthing capacity is 20,000 tons. It is equipped with two continuous ship loader with a capacity of 1000t/h, and is connected to a belt conveyor system. The area of the rear coal storage yard is 70,000 square meters, the storage height is about 8 meters, and the storage capacity is about 300,000 tons.
3. Berth No. 16: Liquefied Chemicals Terminal Berth Berth
No. 16 is currently the only dedicated terminal for liquids in Lianyungang District. The main cargo types are chemicals and fuels, including diesel and LPG. The length of the berth is 249 meters, the front water depth is 11 meters, the berthing capacity is 20,000 tons, and the berth is equipped with 3 oil delivery arms with a capacity of 240t/h.
Flagtai work area
The flag platform operation area is located on the inner side of the South Breakwater. It is a deep-water operation area for bulk dry bulk and liquid bulk cargo transportation. The focus is on the development of large-scale specialized berths of 100,000 tons or more. Currently, a 100,000-ton alumina berth has been built. , 1 100,000-ton level bulk fertilizer berth, 1 100,000-ton level iron ore berth, 1 250,000-ton level iron ore berth, and 1 50,000-ton level liquid bulk berth. The shoreline of the wharf is 1818m in length, with a passing capacity of 42 million tons. The collection and distribution is mainly based on water and water transshipment, and roads are supplemented by roads.
- China's first port of construction machinery export
- China's first port of aluminum ingot exports
- The only claim-free port for China's coal export
- The Best Port for Container Service in Mainland China
- China's first export port of plywood
- China's second port of coke exports
- The first port of dried cassava imported from China
- China's first port of alumina imports
- China's first port of imported non-ferrous ore
- China's three major fertilizer import ports
- China's top ten container ports
- China's top ten foreign trade ports
- China's top five grain unloading ports
- China's five major sulphur import ports
- China's top five auto export ports