Search

Guaranao Port (VEGUB)

Port Code VEGUB City Punta Cardon
Port Name PUNTA CARDON>GUARANAO Country/Region Venezuela
Category Port Route SOUTH AMERICA WEST
Nearby Main Port Inland Transport
Official Website Port Type Feeder Port

Introduction of Guaranao Port (VEGUB)

Other Ports in Venezuela

Leave a Message

* Tell us which Seaport info wrong or missing.

Summary of VEGUB

Guaranao port (port code: VEGUB), also known as Punto Fijo port, is a medium-sized port in Venezuela. It is situated on the Paraguana peninsula, having two piers with 4 berths for general cargo over 100 meters in length and a Ro-Ro ramp.
70% of vessels regularly calling at the port are cargo vessel; the other 30% includes offshore,tug,supply and dredging vessel. With a maximum draught of 8.7 meters and a maximum deadweight of 36000t, the maximum length of the vessels recorded to having entered this port is 180 meters.