Dubrovnik is located in the southwest coast of Croatia, on the southeast side of Adriatic Sea. It is one of the main seaports in the south of Croatia.There is an international airport.The port has a subtropical Mediterranean climate with strong north easterly winds in winter.The highest annual average temperature is about 33 ℃, and the lowest is about - 3 ℃.The annual average rainfall is about 1300mm.Average tidal range: 0.3m at high tide and zero at low tide;18 m at high tide and 0. 12 m at low tide.There are seven main berths in the port area, with a coastline of 994m long and a maximum water depth of 11m.Loading and unloading equipment include various shore cranes (the maximum lifting capacity is 25 tons) and floating cranes for heavy cargo, but the ship shall be equipped with loading and unloading accessories and their certificates.There are warehouses and yards on the wharf.The anchorage depth of the ship is 40m.
The characteristics of the FTZ are as follows:
(1) Mainly engaged in entrepot trade and processing industry;
(2) There are all kinds of warehouses in the zone. After the domestic goods are repackaged or processed, the country can issue the certificate of origin;
(3) Foreign capital can set up joint enterprises with domestic enterprises;
(4) No tariff shall be paid for the equipment needed for foreign capital to build the plant and for foreign goods to be transported into the zone for storage and then transshipment.However, the means of production, semi-finished products, power fuels and consumer materials consumed and used in the area are subject to import tax;
(5) It is not allowed to set up shops for sale in the area, but it can supply the materials and food needed by passing ships;
(6) No one, including customs and local staff, is allowed to live in the area;
(7) The boundary of the free customs zone is surrounded by walls, and the height, thickness and materials of the walls are stipulated in the form of laws and regulations. Only after the customs is responsible for checking and confirming, can the free customs zone open to the outside world;
(8) All expenses in the zone shall be paid in Dinar by domestic companies and in US dollars by foreign companies, and shall be accounted by trading countries.Our main import and export commodities are timber, tobacco, bauxite, medicinal materials and groceries.The annual cargo handling capacity is about 2 million tons.In holidays, if necessary, the industry can be arranged, but overtime pay should be paid.If every holiday is a Sunday, the rest will be made up the next day.
* Tell us which Seaport info wrong or missing.
Dubrovnik port (port code: HRDBV) is one of the main seaports in the south of Croatia. It is situated in the southernmost part of the Republic of Croatia, approximately 220 kilometers from Split.
Luka Gruz and Rijeka Dubrovacka form the main commercial port of Dubrovnik. The port offers a sheltered harbour with facilities for tankers, general cargo vessels, Ro-Ro and container vessels. Good anchorage is available outside the harbour for vessels awaiting berths.
The port handles approximately 215,000t of cargo annually. The principal cargo handled include cement, grain, minerals, timber, containers and Ro-Ro. Each year about 550,000 passengers and 550 cruise vessels visit this port. The maximum length of the vessels recorded to having entered this port is 334 meters. The maximum draught is 8.3 meters. The maximum deadweight is 11,110t.
©2022 Seabay International Freight Forwarding Ltd. All rights Reserved