Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing Capital International Airport
||Bank Work Time Table
||Open on Saturday, closed on Sunday.
|Hub for (Airlines)
Customs Clearance Requirements
Only the registered users can check the customs clearance requirements, ClickSign in
Introduction of Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing Capital International Airport (IATA code: PEK, ICAO code: ZBAA) is one of the two main international airports in Beijing. It is located 32 km northeast of Beijing's city center. The airport's IATA code, PEK, is based on the city's former romanized name, Peking.
PEK is the world's second busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic with over 100 million passengers per year and is the 13th busiest airport in the world in terms of cargo traffic, handling 1.95 million tons of cargo in 2019.
The airport has three terminals, covering 1.41 million m². The newest terminal, Terminal 3, provides 72 aerobridges or jetways and is further complemented with remote parking bays that bring the total number of gates to 150. It increases PEK’ s total capacity by 72 million passengers per year to nearly 100 million.
Airport List by Airport Name
Airport List by City Name
Airport List by Country Name
- Seabay® Airport Codes Finder is an online tool to search more than 40,000 airports of the world nearest to the entered place, city, state, country, and display them on the map with IATA code, ICAO codes and other important information for air shipping or traveling.
- IATA Codes (3 letter airport codes):
- An IATA airport code, also known as an IATA location identifier, IATA station code, or simply a location identifier, is a three-letter geocode designating many airports and metropolitan areas around the world, defined by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- ICAO Codes (4 letter airport codes):
- The ICAO airport code or location indicator is a four-letter alphanumeric code designating each airport around the world. These codes are defined by the International Civil Aviation Organization. The ICAO codes are used by air traffic control and airline operations such as flight planning.
- "City Codes":
- A 3 letter IATA Airport Code marked with “City” in blue is also the city code of metropolitan areas where this airport situates.
- "Customs Airport":
- A customs airport is an airport notified by the appropriate customs authority of the country as an airport which shall be airports for the unloading of imported goods and the loading of export goods or any class of such goods.
- Route Map:
- The route map shows all the direct international flight connecting the specific destination airport. Professional international freight forwarders can find different transport solutions from the map.
- Air Freight:
- You can use Seabay® Airport Codes Finder to find solutions of air shipping for your chosen destination. If no solutions available, please go to our Inquiry to request an accurate quote for your specific shipment.
How to find the nearest airport for my cargo or travel destination?
- 1)Enter an IATA code, origin city, destination city, or country and search.
- 2)The search result lists all the related airports according to click rate.
- 3)Choose the “customs airport” close to your cargo origin or destination. Domestic airports or Non commercial Airport without customs facility are not the good choices for international air shipping.
- For more information about IATA airport codes, ICAO codes, city codes, please read our airport codes research blog: IATA Airport Codes|3 Letter Airport Codes: Widely Used in Air Shipping
Welcome to use other Seabay shipping tools:
Airport Codes Finder：
More than 40,000 airports, with IATA codes, ICAO codes, city codes and customs requirements consolidated in search box.
More than 1000 world airlines, with two letter IATA codes, three digit codes, cargo tracking links and international flight map.
Air Cargo Tracking：
More than 200 airlines’ air cargo track and trace consolidated into one searching box. You can track the up-to-date status by Seabay Air Tracking tool through the master airway bill number.
Track and trace your container up-to-date status from this system by using container number, master bill of lading or booking reference.
More than 20,000 seaports, container terminals, Inland Container Depots (ICD), Inland Point Intermodal (IPI) with sea port codes, sea freight and map.